Repurposing Ideas for ARCH Products
We are all about conscious consumerism and we believe it is important to reduce the amount of waste production that comes with investing in products for yourself. When it comes to ARCH, we wanted to make sure our products were multipurpose with reusable or recyclable packaging so that you could find new uses for your purchases once they run out! Trust us, you’ll get there sooner than you think.
Indian Summer - ARCH x Mala the Brand Collab
Mala the Brand stores candles in 100% recyclable materials, so you don’t have to worry about being wasteful! But we know ARCH consumers like to get creative, so we went ahead and made you a list of things you can do once the candle has burned out.
- drawer organizer
- pen/stationery holder
- jewelry holder
- snack container
- make a DIY bath scrub, or lip scrub, and store it in the container. Here is a great recepie
When you purchase the candle or journal card prompt deck, you will receive a canvas bag. These bags are eco-friendly and ethically sourced- and totally reusable!
- use to carry around your essential that you take with you on-the-go.
- can carry any of the ARCH products you purchase
- use it as a compact travel bag to fit 'travel size' items
- glasses holder if you lose yours (it happens to the best of us)
- medication or daily vitamins
The Vibrational Essence Spray Misters
Our misters come in a medium sized spray bottle, and if you didn’t think you could find another purpose for these goodies then we are about to floor you...what is more fun than a DIY?!
- Make your own floral waters/toner . We love a good spritz!
- Make a salt spray for your beach hair waves. Popular sprays can be valued up to $30-40. Save the trip to the mall and you can make your own in a sustainable way!
- Make your own hand sanitizer... no explanation needed. #2020
The Essential Roll-ons
Our roll-on’s are small and compact, which means they are easy to bring with you wherever you go. Here are some ideas of what you can do with the bottles once you run out:
- Store Almond oil as un under eye treatment, and keep it in the fridge to keep it cool. Almond oil can help decrease darkness under eyes thanks to its anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Learn more here.
- Olive oil isn’t just for cooking! Fill up your empty with some EVOO to use on those extra dry spots on your skin while you are on the go! Learn more here.
- Make your own DIY perfume with your favourite scents and fill up your empty roll-on! Here are some lovely, easy to make scents.
How are you repurposing your items? Be sure to reach out because we love hearing your suggestions.